What is involved in internet fraud
Find out what the related areas are that internet fraud connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a internet fraud thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its internet fraud journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward internet fraud leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which internet fraud related domains to cover and 140 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
internet fraud, Kubus scheme, Madoff investment scandal, 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake, Advance fee fraud, Investors Overseas Service, Technical support scam, Network Abuse Clearinghouse, Patent safe, Social spam, Online casino, Referer spoofing, United Way of America, Telemarketing fraud, Doorway page, Honest services fraud, Directory Harvest Attack, Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal, Newsgroup spam, Medicare fraud, Address munging, Odometer fraud, Forum spam, Messaging spam, Voice phishing, Strip search phone call scam, Work-at-home scheme, Green goods scam, White-collar crime, 9/11 attacks, Faked death, Tax evasion, Advance-fee fraud, Pump and dump, Charitable organization, Fine print, Email address harvesting, White van speaker scam, Spanish Prisoner, Saradha Group financial scandal, Click fraud, False billing, Business logic abuse, Naive Bayes spam filtering, Disability fraud, Employment scams, Health care fraud, Spoofing attack, Petters Group Worldwide, Initial coin offering, Google bomb, Cheque fraud, The New York Times, Mortgage fraud, Slavery reparations scam, Gas leak phone call scam, Bride scam, Bogus escrow, Anti-spam techniques, Coin rolling scams, The Spamhaus Project, internet fraud, Phone fraud, Identity theft, Extraterrestrial real estate:
internet fraud Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct internet fraud planning and document what potential internet fraud megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate internet fraud delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we Improve internet fraud service perception, and satisfaction?
– How to deal with internet fraud Changes?
Kubus scheme Critical Criteria:
Model after Kubus scheme planning and get going.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a internet fraud strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How can you negotiate internet fraud successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we manage internet fraud Knowledge Management (KM)?
Madoff investment scandal Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Madoff investment scandal issues and get answers.
– Among the internet fraud product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Why are internet fraud skills important?
– How do we keep improving internet fraud?
2004 Indian Ocean earthquake Critical Criteria:
Steer 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake decisions and overcome 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if internet fraud does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What is the total cost related to deploying internet fraud, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is internet fraud Required?
Advance fee fraud Critical Criteria:
Unify Advance fee fraud leadership and balance specific methods for improving Advance fee fraud results.
– What are internal and external internet fraud relations?
– What are current internet fraud Paradigms?
Investors Overseas Service Critical Criteria:
Refer to Investors Overseas Service engagements and check on ways to get started with Investors Overseas Service.
– For your internet fraud project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we Identify specific internet fraud investment and emerging trends?
Technical support scam Critical Criteria:
Shape Technical support scam governance and triple focus on important concepts of Technical support scam relationship management.
– How do we know that any internet fraud analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are there internet fraud Models?
Network Abuse Clearinghouse Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Network Abuse Clearinghouse leadership and perfect Network Abuse Clearinghouse conflict management.
– Which customers cant participate in our internet fraud domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding internet fraud?
Patent safe Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Patent safe visions and prioritize challenges of Patent safe.
– Think about the people you identified for your internet fraud project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– To what extent does management recognize internet fraud as a tool to increase the results?
Social spam Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Social spam management and change contexts.
– Think about the functions involved in your internet fraud project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a internet fraud study?
– What is our formula for success in internet fraud ?
Online casino Critical Criteria:
Study Online casino governance and catalog what business benefits will Online casino goals deliver if achieved.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these internet fraud processes?
– What are the short and long-term internet fraud goals?
– Is Supporting internet fraud documentation required?
Referer spoofing Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Referer spoofing issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Referer spoofing results.
– Think of your internet fraud project. what are the main functions?
– Is a internet fraud Team Work effort in place?
– What is our internet fraud Strategy?
United Way of America Critical Criteria:
Canvass United Way of America adoptions and stake your claim.
– Does internet fraud systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do mission and objectives affect the internet fraud processes of our organization?
– What are our internet fraud Processes?
Telemarketing fraud Critical Criteria:
Deduce Telemarketing fraud decisions and find out.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing internet fraud? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Are there internet fraud problems defined?
Doorway page Critical Criteria:
Focus on Doorway page strategies and attract Doorway page skills.
– Is there a internet fraud Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What will drive internet fraud change?
Honest services fraud Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Honest services fraud strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Honest services fraud relationship management.
– In a project to restructure internet fraud outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Does the internet fraud task fit the clients priorities?
– What are the business goals internet fraud is aiming to achieve?
Directory Harvest Attack Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Directory Harvest Attack risks and oversee implementation of Directory Harvest Attack.
– What are the disruptive internet fraud technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the internet fraud process?
Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal Critical Criteria:
Match Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal leadership and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a internet fraud process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the internet fraud process available?
– Does internet fraud create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do we have past internet fraud Successes?
Newsgroup spam Critical Criteria:
Track Newsgroup spam planning and find out what it really means.
– How can you measure internet fraud in a systematic way?
– How can the value of internet fraud be defined?
Medicare fraud Critical Criteria:
Adapt Medicare fraud outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Medicare fraud.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a internet fraud project?
Address munging Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Address munging results and get answers.
Odometer fraud Critical Criteria:
Steer Odometer fraud decisions and get going.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with internet fraud ?
– How do we maintain internet frauds Integrity?
Forum spam Critical Criteria:
Categorize Forum spam tactics and sort Forum spam activities.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations internet fraud values?
– Does our organization need more internet fraud education?
Messaging spam Critical Criteria:
Guide Messaging spam decisions and oversee Messaging spam management by competencies.
Voice phishing Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Voice phishing results and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Voice phishing projects.
– How likely is the current internet fraud plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we go about Securing internet fraud?
Strip search phone call scam Critical Criteria:
Participate in Strip search phone call scam tactics and arbitrate Strip search phone call scam techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are the usability implications of internet fraud actions?
– How to Secure internet fraud?
Work-at-home scheme Critical Criteria:
Look at Work-at-home scheme strategies and separate what are the business goals Work-at-home scheme is aiming to achieve.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed internet fraud opportunities costing us money?
Green goods scam Critical Criteria:
Merge Green goods scam failures and get going.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once internet fraud is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Does internet fraud analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
White-collar crime Critical Criteria:
Meet over White-collar crime tasks and test out new things.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of internet fraud product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
9/11 attacks Critical Criteria:
Chat re 9/11 attacks tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which internet fraud models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this internet fraud process?
Faked death Critical Criteria:
Derive from Faked death results and assess and formulate effective operational and Faked death strategies.
– How would one define internet fraud leadership?
Tax evasion Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Tax evasion risks and report on developing an effective Tax evasion strategy.
– What are all of our internet fraud domains and what do they do?
Advance-fee fraud Critical Criteria:
Explore Advance-fee fraud goals and acquire concise Advance-fee fraud education.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good internet fraud project manager?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of internet fraud that make it risky?
– What is Effective internet fraud?
Pump and dump Critical Criteria:
Judge Pump and dump outcomes and drive action.
– Consider your own internet fraud project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the Essentials of Internal internet fraud Management?
Charitable organization Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Charitable organization management and improve Charitable organization service perception.
– Does internet fraud analysis show the relationships among important internet fraud factors?
– Is the scope of internet fraud defined?
Fine print Critical Criteria:
Focus on Fine print visions and be persistent.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to internet fraud?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our internet fraud agendas for the next 3 years?
Email address harvesting Critical Criteria:
Model after Email address harvesting issues and define what our big hairy audacious Email address harvesting goal is.
– Are accountability and ownership for internet fraud clearly defined?
White van speaker scam Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on White van speaker scam tasks and observe effective White van speaker scam.
– Is maximizing internet fraud protection the same as minimizing internet fraud loss?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic internet fraud objectives?
Spanish Prisoner Critical Criteria:
Drive Spanish Prisoner engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Spanish Prisoner.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your internet fraud strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Is there any existing internet fraud governance structure?
– Why should we adopt a internet fraud framework?
Saradha Group financial scandal Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Saradha Group financial scandal management and probe Saradha Group financial scandal strategic alliances.
– What are our best practices for minimizing internet fraud project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the internet fraud project lifecycle?
Click fraud Critical Criteria:
Review Click fraud risks and track iterative Click fraud results.
– Have all basic functions of internet fraud been defined?
False billing Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about False billing failures and change contexts.
– What are the key elements of your internet fraud performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting internet fraud with what users do day-to-day?
– When a internet fraud manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Business logic abuse Critical Criteria:
Audit Business logic abuse adoptions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as internet fraud leaders?
Naive Bayes spam filtering Critical Criteria:
Learn from Naive Bayes spam filtering governance and transcribe Naive Bayes spam filtering as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect internet fraud workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do your measurements capture actionable internet fraud information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Disability fraud Critical Criteria:
Nurse Disability fraud leadership and plan concise Disability fraud education.
– Are assumptions made in internet fraud stated explicitly?
– Which internet fraud goals are the most important?
– What threat is internet fraud addressing?
Employment scams Critical Criteria:
Value Employment scams tasks and probe Employment scams strategic alliances.
Health care fraud Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Health care fraud visions and look for lots of ideas.
– In what ways are internet fraud vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Spoofing attack Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Spoofing attack leadership and get answers.
Petters Group Worldwide Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Petters Group Worldwide tasks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Petters Group Worldwide.
Initial coin offering Critical Criteria:
Meet over Initial coin offering failures and report on the economics of relationships managing Initial coin offering and constraints.
Google bomb Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Google bomb planning and describe which business rules are needed as Google bomb interface.
– What potential environmental factors impact the internet fraud effort?
– Why is internet fraud important for you now?
Cheque fraud Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Cheque fraud governance and separate what are the business goals Cheque fraud is aiming to achieve.
– What management system can we use to leverage the internet fraud experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
The New York Times Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate The New York Times results and find the essential reading for The New York Times researchers.
– What vendors make products that address the internet fraud needs?
Mortgage fraud Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Mortgage fraud risks and describe the risks of Mortgage fraud sustainability.
– Can we do internet fraud without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How can we improve internet fraud?
Slavery reparations scam Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Slavery reparations scam goals and gather practices for scaling Slavery reparations scam.
Gas leak phone call scam Critical Criteria:
Design Gas leak phone call scam leadership and customize techniques for implementing Gas leak phone call scam controls.
Bride scam Critical Criteria:
Adapt Bride scam quality and finalize the present value of growth of Bride scam.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to internet fraud? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Bogus escrow Critical Criteria:
Drive Bogus escrow strategies and adopt an insight outlook.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom internet fraud project?
– What are the barriers to increased internet fraud production?
Anti-spam techniques Critical Criteria:
Guide Anti-spam techniques adoptions and shift your focus.
– Does internet fraud include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do we ensure that implementations of internet fraud products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Coin rolling scams Critical Criteria:
Value Coin rolling scams strategies and report on developing an effective Coin rolling scams strategy.
The Spamhaus Project Critical Criteria:
Accumulate The Spamhaus Project results and report on developing an effective The Spamhaus Project strategy.
– What is the purpose of internet fraud in relation to the mission?
internet fraud Critical Criteria:
Apply internet fraud issues and overcome internet fraud skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Is the internet fraud organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Phone fraud Critical Criteria:
Jump start Phone fraud tactics and explore and align the progress in Phone fraud.
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Explore Identity theft governance and look in other fields.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your internet fraud activities?
Extraterrestrial real estate Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Extraterrestrial real estate risks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Extraterrestrial real estate projects.
– Do we all define internet fraud in the same way?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the internet fraud Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
internet fraud External links:
Fraud Awareness Tips: Prevent Internet Fraud – Autotrader
Fundamentals of Computer and Internet Fraud
Internet Fraud legal definition of Internet Fraud
Madoff investment scandal External links:
The Madoff Investment Scandal : NPR
Madoff investment scandal – YouTube
2004 Indian Ocean earthquake External links:
Unique Facts about Asia: 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake
2004 Indian Ocean earthquake – ScienceDaily
2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake & Tsunami 2 – YouTube
Advance fee fraud External links:
Advance Fee Fraud (aka Nigerian, AFF or 419 Fraud) – …
SEC.gov | “Advance Fee Fraud” Schemes
Advance fee fraud | Action Fraud
Investors Overseas Service External links:
Investors Overseas Service – update.revolvy.com
update.revolvy.com/topic/Investors Overseas Service
Investors Overseas Service – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Investors Overseas Service
Technical support scam External links:
Microsoft Support: Report a technical support scam – …
Network Abuse Clearinghouse External links:
Network Abuse Clearinghouse – Revolvy
update.revolvy.com/topic/Network Abuse Clearinghouse
Patent safe External links:
Patent safe – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Victor patent safe | Etsy
Social spam External links:
Recent developments in social spam detection and …
Report Social Spam – Home | Facebook
Online casino External links:
Casino Games – Play Free Online Casino Games – GSN
Play Free Casino Slots & Casino Games | Parx Online Casino
United Way of America External links:
United Way of America
United Way of America: “Thank you” – YouTube
Telemarketing fraud External links:
Telemarketing Fraud and Seniors Protection Act – Spamlaws
Telemarketing Scam and Telemarketing Fraud …
[PDF]TELEMARKETING FRAUD PREVENTION ACT OF 1998
Doorway page External links:
the doorway pages label – SEO Book
Stanley and Weiss Racing Flash Intro Doorway Page
eMC Doorway Page Personalization Form
Directory Harvest Attack External links:
Configuring directory harvest attack recognition – Symantec
What is a Directory Harvest Attack? – Symantec
Directory Harvest Attack
A directory harvest attack (DHA) is a technique used by spammers in an attempt to find valid/existent e-mail addresses at a domain by using brute force. The attack is usually carried out by way of a standard dictionary attack, where valid e-mail addresses are found by brute force guessing valid e-mail addresses at a domain using different permutations of common usernames.
Medicare fraud External links:
Senior Medicare Patrol | SMP | Medicare Fraud Protection
Odometer fraud External links:
Odometer Fraud | Utah DMV
odometer fraud – Carfax
Odometer Fraud | NHTSA
Forum spam External links:
Stop Forum Spam .Net – Home
[PDF]The Nuts and Bolts of a Forum Spam Automator
Messaging spam External links:
Patent US20060026242 – Messaging spam detection – …
[PDF]American Messaging Spam Policy
block messaging spam | Verizon Community
Voice phishing External links:
Phone Scams and Voice Phishing (Vishing) / …
Voice Phishing | The Office of Attorney General Lori Swanson
What is VOICE PHISHING? What does VOICE PHISHING …
Work-at-home scheme External links:
Work-at-home Scheme – TheInfoList.com
Green goods scam External links:
Green goods scam – Revolvy
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Green goods scam
Green goods scam – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
White-collar crime External links:
White-Collar Crime – Investopedia
9/11 attacks External links:
FBI — 9/11 Attacks and Investigation Images
vault.fbi.gov › 9/11 Attacks Investigation and Related Materials
vault.fbi.gov › 9/11 Attacks Investigation and Related Materials
FBI Stats and Services. Identity History Summary Checks; Crime Statistics/UCR; Criminal Justice Information Services
Faked death External links:
Man who faked death accused of impersonation – CNN
Tax evasion External links:
Rapper DMX arrested for tax evasion – Jul. 14, 2017
What is IRS Tax Fraud, Tax Evasion? What are the Penalties?
Pump and dump External links:
The Pump and Dump – Home | Facebook
Credit card thieves take gas in ‘pump and dump’ scheme – CNN
Pump And Dump – CBS News
Charitable organization External links:
FAQ’s for Qualifying as a Charitable Organization
[PDF]CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION LICENSE …
[PDF]50-115 Application for Charitable Organization …
Email address harvesting External links:
How can I protect my web pages from email address harvesting?
sendmail – Email Address Harvesting – Stack Overflow
Phisher Email Address Harvesting Tools | PhishLabs
White van speaker scam External links:
White Van Speaker Scam | Stereophile.com
White Van Speaker Scam – Home | Facebook
Spanish Prisoner External links:
The Spanish Prisoner (1997) – IMDb
The Spanish Prisoner (1997) – Rotten Tomatoes
The Spanish Prisoner Reviews – Metacritic
Saradha Group financial scandal External links:
Saradha Group financial scandal | Struggle for Hindu …
Saradha Group financial scandal – all india scams
Click fraud External links:
Click Fraud | Definition of Click Fraud by Merriam-Webster
[PDF]Click Fraud – Pennsylvania State University
Business logic abuse External links:
Business Logic Abuse Prevention | PatternEx
Employment scams External links:
BBB Tip: Employment Scams
[PDF]Beware of Employment Scams
Employment Scams & Scam Alert | Hensel Phelps
Health care fraud External links:
Prosecuting and Defending Health Care Fraud Cases, …
Spoofing attack External links:
Protection Against Spoofing Attack : IP, DNS & ARP – …
In the context of network security, a spoofing attack is a situation in which one person or program successfully masquerades as another by falsifying data, thereby gaining an illegitimate advantage. Many of the protocols in the TCP/IP suite do not provide mechanisms for authenticating the source or destination of a message.
Petters Group Worldwide External links:
Initial coin offering External links:
LiveEdu Initial Coin Offering – EDU Token Sale
Google bomb External links:
What Is a Google Bomb and How Do People Make Them
Anime nerds are trying to Google bomb ISIS – Jul. 23, 2015
Cheque fraud External links:
Cheque Fraud | MDD Forensic Accountants
The New York Times External links:
Today’s Paper – The New York Times
The New York Times Company
Mortgage fraud External links:
Mortgage Fraud Prevention – FANNIE MAE
Mortgage Fraud Resource Page
Financial Institution/Mortgage Fraud News — FBI
www.fbi.gov › … › Financial Institution/Mortgage Fraud
Slavery reparations scam External links:
Gas leak phone call scam External links:
Bride scam External links:
RUSSIAN BRIDE SCAM EXPLAINED – womenrussia.com
Russian Mail Order Bride Scam – YouTube
Bogus escrow External links:
Fake Car Sale Using Bogus Escrow Service – Whycall.me
The Encyclopedia Of Scams – Bogus Escrow
Coin rolling scams External links:
Coin rolling scams – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Coin rolling scams
Coin Rolling Scams Definition – What is Coin Rolling Scams?
The Spamhaus Project External links:
The Spamhaus Project – Official Site
The Spamhaus Project – Revolvy
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/The Spamhaus Project&item_type=topic
The Spamhaus Project – Home | Facebook
internet fraud External links:
Internet Fraud legal definition of Internet Fraud
Internet Fraud Prevention | Springfield, MO – Official Website
Fundamentals of Computer and Internet Fraud
Phone fraud External links:
Phone Fraud | Consumer Information
TIGTA Warns of “Largest Ever” Phone Fraud Scam …
Hang Up on Phone Fraud | Consumer Information
Identity theft External links:
Identity Theft Protection Plans – Sign In – Wells Fargo
[PDF]Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number
Extraterrestrial real estate External links:
Extraterrestrial real estate? | News | Palo Alto Online