What is involved in IT Security
Find out what the related areas are that IT Security connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a IT Security thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its IT Security journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward IT Security leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which IT Security related domains to cover and 176 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
IT Security, Fox Business Network, Code review, National Security Agency, Penetration test, Security-focused operating system, Social Science Research Network, SQL injection, Computer security compromised by hardware failure, Local area networks, Federal Aviation Administration, Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre, Traffic light, Activity tracker, Air traffic control, Smart card, Power grid, Audit trail, Physical information security, Advanced driver-assistance systems, Digital certificate, Computer network, Dancing pigs, Nuclear centrifuge, Safety engineering, Denial of service, Connected car, Virtual space, Federal Communications Commission, Sony Pictures Entertainment hack, Credit card, File Transfer Protocol, Fast flux, Open security, Embedded system, Identity management, Cyber self-defense, Automated theorem proving, Shared key, General Secretary of the Communist Party of China, Network segmentation, Kill chain, The Cuckoo’s Egg, Capability-based security, Logic bomb, Airbus A380, Email spoofing, Hardware security, Agency of the European Union, Chinese government, Presumed security, Unit testing, User space, Cable modem, Butler Lampson, Virtual Private Networks, San Francisco, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Request for Comments, Open port, Network packet:
IT Security Critical Criteria:
Investigate IT Security governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential IT Security information.
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– Does a feature exist that enables the database to automatically import user account information from existing directories?
– To what level of granularity do the systems objects (e.g., files, directories/folders, components) need to be protected?
– Is the relationship between our security product and the organizations mission performance understood and documented?
– Have total life-cycle support, ease-of-use, scalability, and interoperability requirements been determined?
– Are the organization security requirements supported by security plans, policies and procedures?
– Do it security plans exist for all parts of the organization, and are they tested in any format?
– How vulnerable is the firewall to attacks via the network against the firewall itself?
– What are the main challenges that security practitioners face in our organization?
– Do the IT Security decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– What is the direction of flow for which access control is required?
– What skill or skills do we want the audience to learn and apply?
– What encryption algorithms and certificate types are supported?
– How does our organization monitor service performance?
– When does the it security services life cycle end?
– What can be done at the application side?
– What is the scalability of installation?
– What can be done at the client side?
– How much damage could be done?
Fox Business Network Critical Criteria:
Face Fox Business Network planning and cater for concise Fox Business Network education.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a IT Security project?
– Think of your IT Security project. what are the main functions?
Code review Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Code review tactics and summarize a clear Code review focus.
– What are the disruptive IT Security technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does the IT Security task fit the clients priorities?
– Which IT Security goals are the most important?
National Security Agency Critical Criteria:
Rank National Security Agency visions and define what do we need to start doing with National Security Agency.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing IT Security? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Have you identified your IT Security key performance indicators?
– What is our IT Security Strategy?
Penetration test Critical Criteria:
Review Penetration test decisions and find the essential reading for Penetration test researchers.
– Is a vulnerability scan or penetration test performed on all internet-facing applications and systems before they go into production?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the IT Security process?
Security-focused operating system Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Security-focused operating system adoptions and improve Security-focused operating system service perception.
– Consider your own IT Security project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of IT Security moving forward?
Social Science Research Network Critical Criteria:
Drive Social Science Research Network tasks and probe the present value of growth of Social Science Research Network.
– Does IT Security include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are our best practices for minimizing IT Security project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the IT Security project lifecycle?
SQL injection Critical Criteria:
Guide SQL injection strategies and arbitrate SQL injection techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– what is the best design framework for IT Security organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are controls implemented on the server side to prevent sql injection and other bypassing of client side-input controls?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good IT Security project manager?
Computer security compromised by hardware failure Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Computer security compromised by hardware failure results and work towards be a leading Computer security compromised by hardware failure expert.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once IT Security is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we ensure that implementations of IT Security products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is a IT Security Team Work effort in place?
Local area networks Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Local area networks governance and integrate design thinking in Local area networks innovation.
– What are the long-term IT Security goals?
Federal Aviation Administration Critical Criteria:
Investigate Federal Aviation Administration governance and customize techniques for implementing Federal Aviation Administration controls.
– What is the total cost related to deploying IT Security, including any consulting or professional services?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed IT Security opportunities costing us money?
– Are we Assessing IT Security and Risk?
Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre engagements and report on setting up Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre without losing ground.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations IT Security values?
– In a project to restructure IT Security outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do we monitor the IT Security decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Traffic light Critical Criteria:
Derive from Traffic light strategies and probe the present value of growth of Traffic light.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in IT Security?
– Who needs to know about IT Security ?
– What are current IT Security Paradigms?
Activity tracker Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Activity tracker management and catalog what business benefits will Activity tracker goals deliver if achieved.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your IT Security strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether IT Security goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How would one define IT Security leadership?
Air traffic control Critical Criteria:
Audit Air traffic control tasks and document what potential Air traffic control megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration, Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new IT Security in a volatile global economy?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom IT Security project?
Smart card Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Smart card management and track iterative Smart card results.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective IT Security leader?
– How do we measure improved IT Security service perception, and satisfaction?
Power grid Critical Criteria:
Boost Power grid visions and grade techniques for implementing Power grid controls.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving IT Security forward?
– What vendors make products that address the IT Security needs?
Audit trail Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Audit trail planning and interpret which customers can’t participate in Audit trail because they lack skills.
– What are the key elements of your IT Security performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if IT Security does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we ensure Complete audit trails are maintained during the recovery period?
– Generate granular audit trails of all user actions to whatever level is needed?
Physical information security Critical Criteria:
X-ray Physical information security planning and assess what counts with Physical information security that we are not counting.
Advanced driver-assistance systems Critical Criteria:
Analyze Advanced driver-assistance systems tactics and find answers.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of IT Security into the services that we provide?
Digital certificate Critical Criteria:
Nurse Digital certificate strategies and sort Digital certificate activities.
– Will the organizations PKI product accept digital certificates from other PKI products?
– What are our needs in relation to IT Security skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do mission and objectives affect the IT Security processes of our organization?
– How do we maintain IT Securitys Integrity?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Canvass Computer network tasks and mentor Computer network customer orientation.
– How important is IT Security to the user organizations mission?
– How to Secure IT Security?
Dancing pigs Critical Criteria:
Shape Dancing pigs management and intervene in Dancing pigs processes and leadership.
– When a IT Security manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Will IT Security deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Nuclear centrifuge Critical Criteria:
Examine Nuclear centrifuge strategies and get going.
Safety engineering Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Safety engineering quality and report on the economics of relationships managing Safety engineering and constraints.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to IT Security? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is IT Security Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Denial of service Critical Criteria:
Sort Denial of service decisions and probe the present value of growth of Denial of service.
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your IT Security processes?
– How easy would it be to lose your service if a denial of service attack is launched within your cloud provider?
– What ability does the provider have to deal with denial of service attacks?
– Is IT Security dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Connected car Critical Criteria:
Devise Connected car engagements and learn.
– What business benefits will IT Security goals deliver if achieved?
– What are specific IT Security Rules to follow?
Virtual space Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Virtual space planning and differentiate in coordinating Virtual space.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of IT Security product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How can skill-level changes improve IT Security?
Federal Communications Commission Critical Criteria:
Gauge Federal Communications Commission projects and define what our big hairy audacious Federal Communications Commission goal is.
– Do those selected for the IT Security team have a good general understanding of what IT Security is all about?
– Do we all define IT Security in the same way?
Sony Pictures Entertainment hack Critical Criteria:
Shape Sony Pictures Entertainment hack leadership and cater for concise Sony Pictures Entertainment hack education.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our IT Security agendas for the next 3 years?
Credit card Critical Criteria:
Audit Credit card issues and finalize specific methods for Credit card acceptance.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding IT Security?
– If credit card payments are accepted, do we currently have a payment gateway?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its IT Security processes?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
File Transfer Protocol Critical Criteria:
Meet over File Transfer Protocol quality and assess and formulate effective operational and File Transfer Protocol strategies.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of IT Security?
– What are internal and external IT Security relations?
Fast flux Critical Criteria:
Guard Fast flux leadership and find the essential reading for Fast flux researchers.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once IT Security is underway?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting IT Security with what users do day-to-day?
– What are the barriers to increased IT Security production?
Open security Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Open security outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Open security.
– Why are IT Security skills important?
Embedded system Critical Criteria:
Own Embedded system leadership and improve Embedded system service perception.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about IT Security. How do we gain traction?
Identity management Critical Criteria:
Frame Identity management failures and define Identity management competency-based leadership.
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– How can identity management help?
– What about identity management?
Cyber self-defense Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Cyber self-defense governance and drive action.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these IT Security processes?
– What management system can we use to leverage the IT Security experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Automated theorem proving Critical Criteria:
Examine Automated theorem proving decisions and acquire concise Automated theorem proving education.
– In the case of a IT Security project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a IT Security project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any IT Security project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What potential environmental factors impact the IT Security effort?
– Is Supporting IT Security documentation required?
Shared key Critical Criteria:
Model after Shared key tasks and pioneer acquisition of Shared key systems.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this IT Security process?
– What are the business goals IT Security is aiming to achieve?
General Secretary of the Communist Party of China Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over General Secretary of the Communist Party of China visions and check on ways to get started with General Secretary of the Communist Party of China.
– Does IT Security analysis show the relationships among important IT Security factors?
– Are accountability and ownership for IT Security clearly defined?
Network segmentation Critical Criteria:
Generalize Network segmentation strategies and explain and analyze the challenges of Network segmentation.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your IT Security activities?
Kill chain Critical Criteria:
Pilot Kill chain strategies and look in other fields.
– What is the source of the strategies for IT Security strengthening and reform?
– Have all basic functions of IT Security been defined?
The Cuckoo’s Egg Critical Criteria:
Grasp The Cuckoo’s Egg engagements and point out The Cuckoo’s Egg tensions in leadership.
– How do we Improve IT Security service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we go about Securing IT Security?
Capability-based security Critical Criteria:
Drive Capability-based security results and look at it backwards.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as IT Security leaders?
Logic bomb Critical Criteria:
Apply Logic bomb tasks and acquire concise Logic bomb education.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for IT Security strengthening and reform actually originate?
Airbus A380 Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Airbus A380 goals and correct Airbus A380 management by competencies.
– Do IT Security rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How do we keep improving IT Security?
Email spoofing Critical Criteria:
Audit Email spoofing planning and display thorough understanding of the Email spoofing process.
– Think about the people you identified for your IT Security project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that IT Security objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How to Handle Email Spoofing / Phishing?
Hardware security Critical Criteria:
Track Hardware security issues and ask questions.
– Why should we adopt a IT Security framework?
Agency of the European Union Critical Criteria:
Value Agency of the European Union issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Agency of the European Union results.
– Will IT Security have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What is Effective IT Security?
Chinese government Critical Criteria:
Discuss Chinese government governance and point out Chinese government tensions in leadership.
Presumed security Critical Criteria:
Administer Presumed security outcomes and acquire concise Presumed security education.
Unit testing Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Unit testing issues and overcome Unit testing skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do your measurements capture actionable IT Security information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
User space Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase User space planning and research ways can we become the User space company that would put us out of business.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with IT Security ?
– What is the purpose of IT Security in relation to the mission?
Cable modem Critical Criteria:
Adapt Cable modem failures and get the big picture.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a IT Security process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the IT Security process available?
– Does IT Security systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– In what ways are IT Security vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Butler Lampson Critical Criteria:
Nurse Butler Lampson issues and gather practices for scaling Butler Lampson.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which IT Security models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Virtual Private Networks Critical Criteria:
Group Virtual Private Networks projects and get answers.
San Francisco Critical Criteria:
Talk about San Francisco failures and know what your objective is.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about National Highway Traffic Safety Administration planning and correct better engagement with National Highway Traffic Safety Administration results.
– How much does IT Security help?
Request for Comments Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Request for Comments leadership and look at it backwards.
– Which customers cant participate in our IT Security domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Open port Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Open port engagements and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Open port projects.
– How likely is the current IT Security plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Network packet Critical Criteria:
Read up on Network packet adoptions and separate what are the business goals Network packet is aiming to achieve.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the IT Security Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
IT Security External links:
CoreSight | Leading Australian IT Security and Services
The Missing Link – IT Security
Managed IT Security | Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane | Brennan IT
Fox Business Network External links:
Julie VerHage – Associate Producer at Fox Business Network
Blue Fox Business Network – Home | Facebook
PDR on Fox Business Network on Vimeo
Code review External links:
Gerrit Code Review – Origin Story
Gerrit Code Review
Gerrit Code Review
National Security Agency External links:
National Security Agency – Home
National Security Agency · GitHub
National Security Agency: Collectibles | eBay
Penetration test External links:
TML – Penetration Test | Microanalysis Australia
Auto Standard Penetration Test (SPT) Hammers – Drillman
Standard Penetration Test – Geotechdata.info
Security-focused operating system External links:
Security-focused operating system – WOW.com
Security-focused operating system – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Security-focused operating system – BSD (kb)
Social Science Research Network External links:
MELB CRYPTO | Social Science Research Network
Law and Social Science Research Network – LASSnet
The Asian Fisheries Social Science Research Network: an update
SQL injection External links:
SQL Injection – W3Schools
SQL Injection | US-CERT
Local area networks External links:
NIC Teaming and Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs)
Wireless Local Area Networks – Gartner Inc.
Local area networks in radioactivity measurements
Federal Aviation Administration External links:
Federal Aviation Administration – Graphic TFR’s
FAACO – Federal Aviation Administration Contract Opportunities
Federal Aviation Administration – Official Site
Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre External links:
Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre Archives – PLANT
Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre – Naval Review
The Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre (CCIRC)
Traffic light External links:
traffic light rugs | Gumtree Australia Free Local Classifieds
IDEAS – Traffic light report | PSIT GovCMS – APS Innovation
Traffic Light Protocol (TLP) Definitions and Usage | US-CERT
Activity tracker External links:
vivofit | Garmin | Activity Tracker
UP4 by Jawbone | A Smarter Activity Tracker For A Fitter You
How to connect your Activity Tracker – Weight Watchers AU
Air traffic control External links:
ATCpro – Air Traffic Control TRACON Simulation
Listen to live Air Traffic Control at Moorabbin Airport
Openscope – Air Traffic Control Simulator
Smart card External links:
Leading RFID & Smart Card Manufacturer -MoreRFID
IGL Smart Card
Smart Card Services
Power grid External links:
sponsors | Power Grid Resilience
Power Grid Partners – Wind Turbines
Power Grid Resilience 2017
Audit trail External links:
Audit Trail report – MYOB
Audit Trail | FileMaker Community
An audit trail is a security-relevant chronological record, set of records, and/or destination and source of records that provide documentary evidence of the sequence of activities that have affected at any time a specific operation, procedure, or event. Audit records typically result from activities such as financial transactions, scientific research and heal…
Physical information security External links:
Basic Physical Information Security Training – YouTube
Physical Information Security | Curious.com
Digital certificate External links:
How to Export a Digital Certificate – Syscob
Digital certificate authority – NSW Department of Education
Computer network External links:
Home | Neighborhood Computer Network Center
Create Computer Network With Cisco Packet Tracer – YouTube
Understanding How a Switch Works in a Computer Network
Dancing pigs External links:
Stealin’, a song by Cincinnati Dancing Pigs on Spotify
M.T.A., a song by Cincinnati Dancing Pigs on Spotify
Browse and Read Dancing Pigs Dancing Pigs dancing pigs
Safety engineering External links:
Fire Check Consultants – Fire Safety Engineering
Fire Safety Engineering – Irwinconsult Engineering Consultants
BRANZ | Fire Safety Engineering
Denial of service External links:
denial of service – Onryō on Vimeo
Cisco ASA Software SSL/TLS Denial of Service Vulnerability
GraphicsMagick dcm.c ReadDCMImage denial of service
Connected car External links:
Smartcar – Infrastructure for the Connected Car
IMS | Connected Car & Insurance Telematics Technology
Connected Car! Telematics! Infotainment ! ADAS
Virtual space External links:
The Virtual Space – Virtual Reality Systems
Contact – The Virtual Space
Federal Communications Commission External links:
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Recent Releases
Federal Communications Commission – Home | Facebook
Study Area Boundary « Federal Communications Commission
Sony Pictures Entertainment hack External links:
Sony Pictures Entertainment hack – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Regarding the Recent Sony Pictures Entertainment Hack
Sony pictures entertainment hack | VICE News
Credit card External links:
Corporate Credit Card & Solutions | AMEX Corporate AU
Free Credit Report: No Credit Card Needed.
Payment Logic | Pay business expenses on your credit card
File Transfer Protocol External links:
SFTP “Secure File Transfer Protocol” in Linux – YouTube
Secure File Transfer Protocol Options for EFT | Globalscape
Fast flux External links:
how to make SUPER FAST FLUX (250K IN 1 HOUR} – YouTube
Open security External links:
Open Security Controller
Radically Open Security
Open Security Controller – Open Security Controller
Embedded system External links:
Cerberus Security Labs : Embedded system security
The MicroController and Embedded System Store
Identity management External links:
Identity Management and Governance Resources | SailPoint
Oracle Identity Management Documentation
Identity Management | Omada Identity
Cyber self-defense External links:
Cyber Self-Defense | Paul Carugati | TEDxSpokane – YouTube
Cyber Self-Defense Training – CLAS IT
Automated theorem proving External links:
Automated Theorem Proving – CECS SSLL
Automated Theorem Proving – ScienceDirect
Automated Theorem Proving – University of Newcastle
Shared key External links:
Wireless Pre-Shared Key Cracking (WPA, WPA2) – og150
www.og150.com/assets/Wireless Pre-Shared Key Cracking WPA, WPA2.pdf
Private Pre-Shared Key (PPSK) | Aerohive Networks
Network segmentation External links:
Network Segmentation – msdn.microsoft.com
Network Segmentation | AlgoSec
Kill chain External links:
Addressing the Cyber Kill Chain – Gartner Inc.
Kill Chain by J. Robert Kennedy on iBooks – iTunes – Apple
Latest kill chain articles | Topics | Tweed Daily News
The Cuckoo’s Egg External links:
The Cuckoo’s Egg – YouTube
The Cuckoo’s Egg : Cliff Stoll : 9781416507789
The Cuckoo’s Egg | Brotherhood Books
Capability-based security External links:
Capability-based Security | ytd2525
Adding capability-based security to High Performance ParalleX
Logic bomb External links:
Logic Bomb – Home | Facebook
Logic Bomb | High-quality Music Downloads | zdigital Australia
Logic Bomb – YouTube
Airbus A380 External links:
“Mighty Planes” Airbus A380 (TV Episode 2012) – IMDb
Singapore Airlines Airbus A380-800 – SeatExpert
Emirates Airbus A380 – SeatExpert
Email spoofing External links:
IJCA – Email Spoofing
Email Spoofing – Just Host
Email spoofing Tutorial. Hack your BOSS ! – YouTube
Hardware security External links:
Hardware Security Modules (HSM) – PKI Solutions Inc.
hardwear.io | hardware security conference and training
Hardware Security Systems LTD – Home | Facebook
Agency of the European Union External links:
Independent Agency of the European Union | harmon.ie
Chinese government External links:
Tiananmen Square: Chinese Government Censors History – YouTube
Chinese Government Wants Country To Be AI Leader By 2030
Unit testing External links:
Unit Testing in Java Course – Treehouse
Is Unit Testing worth the effort? – Stack Overflow
Unit Testing Angular Applications with Jest
User space External links:
Creeper World User Space Game – Action Games – gamesfreak.net
Managing Core Dumps (user space) – Red Hat Customer Portal
Using I2C bus from user space – Acme Systems srl
Cable modem External links:
AC1750 WiFi Cable Modem Router – Netgear
Where to get a cable modem? – OzBargain Forums
How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem?
Butler Lampson External links:
Butler Lampson at Microsoft Research
Butler Lampson Archives – Microsoft New England
Butler Lampson – News, Features, and Slideshows – CIO
Virtual Private Networks External links:
Overview of virtual private networks (VPN)
Virtual private networks (eBook, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
Converging Tomorrow Today | Virtual Private Networks
San Francisco External links:
Current Local Time in San Francisco, California, USA
BBC Weather – San Francisco
August Grace Massage San Francisco Bay Area
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration External links:
Home | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Request for Comments External links:
Request For Comments (@rfc) | Twitter
Request for Comments (RFC) Pages
Request for Comments (@rfc_podcast) | Twitter
Open port External links:
How To Open Port On Firewall On Windows 7 – YouTube
U-Design Welcome – Open Port 80
Open port using a GPO? – TechRepublic
Network packet External links:
Nping – Network packet generation tool / ping utiliy
network packet size Option – technet.microsoft.com
Network Packet Broker – Home | Facebook