Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RapidMiner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RapidMiner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RapidMiner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RapidMiner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RapidMiner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, RapidMiner Experience, and Brand Value
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- What business benefits will RapidMiner goals deliver if achieved?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in RapidMiner?
- What is the source of the strategies for RapidMiner strengthening and reform?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RapidMiner book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RapidMiner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RapidMiner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RapidMiner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RapidMiner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RapidMiner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RapidMiner Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RapidMiner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next RapidMiner project?
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Security analysis has access to information that is sanitized?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous RapidMiner project that you would not want to repeat?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the RapidMiner project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Scope Management Plan: Do RapidMiner project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Project Schedule: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the RapidMiner project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
Step-by-step and complete RapidMiner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RapidMiner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RapidMiner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RapidMiner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RapidMiner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RapidMiner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RapidMiner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RapidMiner project with this in-depth RapidMiner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RapidMiner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RapidMiner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RapidMiner investments work better.
This RapidMiner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.