Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open Data Protocol Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open Data Protocol related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open Data Protocol specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open Data Protocol Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open Data Protocol improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Open Data Protocol Experience, and Brand Value
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Open Data Protocol models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- To whom do you add value?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Open Data Protocol shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- How do you assess your Open Data Protocol workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Will it solve real problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open Data Protocol book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Open Data Protocol self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open Data Protocol Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open Data Protocol areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open Data Protocol Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open Data Protocol projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open Data Protocol Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open Data Protocol project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the Open Data Protocol project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Open Data Protocol project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Open Data Protocol project work improving?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Open Data Protocol project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Cost Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Contractor Status Report: If applicable; describe your standard schedule for new software version releases. Are new software version releases included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the team’s goals?
- Variance Analysis: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the accounting system?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members understand and articulate the same purpose without relying on ambiguous abstractions?
Step-by-step and complete Open Data Protocol Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open Data Protocol project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open Data Protocol project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open Data Protocol project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open Data Protocol project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open Data Protocol project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open Data Protocol project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open Data Protocol project with this in-depth Open Data Protocol Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open Data Protocol projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open Data Protocol and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open Data Protocol investments work better.
This Open Data Protocol All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.