Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical KPI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any KPI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated KPI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the KPI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which KPI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Performance accountability, at its highest level, should point toward fulfillment of the organizations leadership vision and core mission part of Who are we? Is that true in your organization?
- Does your organization utilise a set of key risk or performance indicators (KRIs or KPIs) to monitor and control its operational vulnerabilities and performance?
- What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
- Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI – Key Performance Indicators) – did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
- Aspects of quality that can be measured by analyzing source code and other system information: What aspects of quality cannot be measured this way?
- Do key performance indicators (kpis) enable the organization to assess how service delivery impacts on men and women from different backgrounds?
- Do you provide realtime graphical views of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics, and other performance measures on the home page/portal?
- No matter which type of KPI you choose to measure with, does the KPI enable you to answer the pressing question: What is the business value?
- Map real world actions, feature location and beacons; what is the quality of names assigned to program tokens and the level of commenting?
- What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the KPI book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your KPI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the KPI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which KPI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough KPI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage KPI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step KPI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 KPI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the KPI project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the KPI project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Risk Management Plan: Are the required plans included, such as nonstructural flood risk management plans?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the sustainability of its effects?
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a KPI project repository for each release?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the KPI project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: When Performing is split among two or more roles, is the work clearly defined so that the efforts are coordinated and the communication is clear?
Step-by-step and complete KPI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 KPI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 KPI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 KPI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 KPI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 KPI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 KPI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any KPI project with this in-depth KPI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose KPI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in KPI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make KPI investments work better.
This KPI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.