Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GEMSS mine system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GEMSS mine system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GEMSS mine system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GEMSS mine system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GEMSS mine system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- How do we Lead with GEMSS mine system in Mind?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- What are the expected benefits of GEMSS mine system to the stakeholder?
- The approach of traditional GEMSS mine system works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Why is change control necessary?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- How will you measure the results?
- Who is going to care?
- What are specific GEMSS mine system Rules to follow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GEMSS mine system book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GEMSS mine system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GEMSS mine system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GEMSS mine system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GEMSS mine system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GEMSS mine system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GEMSS mine system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GEMSS mine system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST GEMSS mine system project management tool to use to determine the longest time the GEMSS mine system project will take?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in the organization?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the review processes are effective?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous GEMSS mine system project that you would not want to repeat?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the GEMSS mine system project scope?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
Step-by-step and complete GEMSS mine system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GEMSS mine system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GEMSS mine system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GEMSS mine system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GEMSS mine system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GEMSS mine system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GEMSS mine system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GEMSS mine system project with this in-depth GEMSS mine system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GEMSS mine system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GEMSS mine system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GEMSS mine system investments work better.
This GEMSS mine system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.