Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Products Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Products related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Products specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Products Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Products improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- Is the scope of Enterprise Products defined?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Who needs to know about Enterprise Products ?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- Is the Enterprise Products process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What information do users need?
- To whom do you add value?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Enterprise Products Experience, and Brand Value
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- How can you negotiate Enterprise Products successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Products book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise Products self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Products Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Products areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Products Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Products projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Products Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Products project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Enterprise Products project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Enterprise Products project, and was this followed up during the Enterprise Products project?
- Milestone List: Do you foresee any technical risks or developmental challenges?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Enterprise Products projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you upload presentation materials in advance and test the technology?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Products Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Products project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Products project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Products project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Products project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Products project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Products project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Products project with this in-depth Enterprise Products Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Products projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Products and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Products investments work better.
This Enterprise Products All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.