Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EMM Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EMM Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EMM Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EMM Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EMM Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good EMM Security project manager?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Whats the best design framework for EMM Security organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What do we want to improve?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect EMM Security workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Think about the functions involved in your EMM Security project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What is the source of the strategies for EMM Security strengthening and reform?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EMM Security book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EMM Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EMM Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EMM Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EMM Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EMM Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EMM Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EMM Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the EMM Security project management processes you chose to use?
- Quality Audit: Does the suppliers quality system have a written procedure for corrective action when a defect occurs?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent do the intervention objectives and strategies of the EMM Security project respond to the organizations plans?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the EMM Security project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone EMM Security project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Quality Audit: Does everyone know what they are supposed to be doing, how and why?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the required specifications for products or services changing?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented EMM Security project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete EMM Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EMM Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EMM Security project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EMM Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EMM Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EMM Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EMM Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EMM Security project with this in-depth EMM Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EMM Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EMM Security and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EMM Security investments work better.
This EMM Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.