Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical D Profiler Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any D Profiler related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated D Profiler specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the D Profiler Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which D Profiler improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- Does D Profiler analysis show the relationships among important D Profiler factors?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Who is the D Profiler process owner?
- Why should we adopt a D Profiler framework?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Will D Profiler deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the D Profiler book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your D Profiler self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the D Profiler Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which D Profiler areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough D Profiler Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage D Profiler projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step D Profiler Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 D Profiler project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the D Profiler project?
- Procurement Audit: Does each policy statement contain the legal reference(s) on which the policy is based?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Risk Audit: What limitations do auditors face in effectively applying risk-assessment results to the risk of material misstatement measures?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the D Profiler project team adequate to do the job?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the D Profiler project approach and development strategy of the D Profiler project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the procedures for identifying indirect costs to incurring organizations, indirect cost pools, and allocating the costs from the pools to the contracts formally documented?
- Procurement Audit: Is electronic procurement applied to reduce transaction costs?
Step-by-step and complete D Profiler Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 D Profiler project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 D Profiler project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 D Profiler project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 D Profiler project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 D Profiler project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 D Profiler project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any D Profiler project with this in-depth D Profiler Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose D Profiler projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in D Profiler and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make D Profiler investments work better.
This D Profiler All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.