Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bioprocess Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bioprocess related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bioprocess specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bioprocess Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 942 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bioprocess improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 942 standard requirements:
- Is a contingency plan established?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Bioprocess will circumvent those obstacles?
- For your Bioprocess project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- How do we manage Bioprocess Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Bioprocess processes of our organization?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bioprocess book in PDF containing 942 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Bioprocess self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bioprocess Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bioprocess areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bioprocess Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bioprocess projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bioprocess Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bioprocess project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: List your organizations customer contact standards that employees are expected to maintain. How are such standards measured?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do functionality, system outputs, performance, reliability, and maintainability requirements affect quality planning?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Bioprocess project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Bioprocess project plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Bioprocess project scheduling & tracking?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the Bioprocess project team do several activities in parallel?
Step-by-step and complete Bioprocess Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bioprocess project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bioprocess project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bioprocess project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bioprocess project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bioprocess project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bioprocess project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bioprocess project with this in-depth Bioprocess Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bioprocess projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bioprocess and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bioprocess investments work better.
This Bioprocess All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.