What is involved in SAP Business ByDesign
Find out what the related areas are that SAP Business ByDesign connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a SAP Business ByDesign thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its SAP Business ByDesign journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward SAP Business ByDesign leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which SAP Business ByDesign related domains to cover and 84 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
SAP Business ByDesign, Business software, Cloud computing, Comparison of accounting software, Customer relationship management, Enterprise resource planning, Project management, SAP SE, Small and Medium-sized Enterprise, Software as a service, Supply chain management:
SAP Business ByDesign Critical Criteria:
Guide SAP Business ByDesign results and maintain SAP Business ByDesign for success.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a SAP Business ByDesign project?
– What are the Key enablers to make this SAP Business ByDesign move?
Business software Critical Criteria:
Refer to Business software quality and cater for concise Business software education.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a SAP Business ByDesign process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the SAP Business ByDesign process available?
– What are the key elements of your SAP Business ByDesign performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Cloud computing quality and question.
– For a customer-facing application, is the move to cloud computing expected to increase the number of customers accessing it?
– Change in technology and prices over time: what will billing units be like for the higher-level virtualization clouds?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further and enable saas adoption?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further enable saas adoption?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– How should we report on the geographic location (street address) for cloud computing solutions?
– What is the name of the organization helping to foster security standards for cloud computing?
– Does the rise of cloud computing make managed hosting less desired and less important?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT Service Management ?
– Which cloud service model encompasses the complete cloud computing stack?
– What are the challenges related to cloud computing data security?
– If your data is stored abroad whose foi policy do you adhere to?
– Is cloud computing affecting traditional hardware vendors?
– What should telcos be focusing on in 5 10 years?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– Should we evaluate a hybrid cloud strategy?
– Will database virtualization take off?
– Cloud computing: could it cost more?
– Why is cloud computing important?
Comparison of accounting software Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Comparison of accounting software quality and maintain Comparison of accounting software for success.
– How much does SAP Business ByDesign help?
– Is SAP Business ByDesign Required?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Define Customer relationship management failures and get the big picture.
– Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
– How do we deal with the most important challenge of a crm program: how do we get a single version of the customer truth?
– Can the customer work with you to conduct separate disaster recovery tests in order to test/validate readiness?
– Is there a minimum set of languages that need to be covered by translation services?
– What are the key reasons for integrating your email marketing system with your CRM?
– Is there an iphone app for mobile scrm or customer relationship management?
– What is the target level of performance for the Longest delay in Queue KPI?
– How many current users will maintain and access the crm program?
– Is there an incentive for visitors/customers to register?
– What services can we perform that merit premium margins?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– What is the Impact of Social CRM on Customer Support?
– What are some of the future directions of CRM?
– Can your customers interact with each other?
– Does the user have permission to go offline?
– What system will the data come from?
– Do they always buy the same thing?
– Are we better off going outside?
– Where is the roi in crm?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Enterprise resource planning projects and tour deciding if Enterprise resource planning progress is made.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your SAP Business ByDesign processes?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your SAP Business ByDesign activities?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Detail Project management projects and figure out ways to motivate other Project management users.
– Agile project management with Scrum derives from best business practices in companies like Fuji-Xerox, Honda, Canon, and Toyota. Toyota routinely achieves four times the productivity and 12 times the quality of competitors. Can Scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– First iteration. The plan for the team is then a list of prioritized features, and who is to perform the tasks of developing the features is decided on during the iteration. What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– Partial solutions can only be used if the information support is being developed for a process that has not yet been computerised. Namely, if users already use an old IT solution – will they partly use the old one and partly the new one?
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– What of the risk of rework if initial architecture work overlooks what turns out to be critical? what is the probability of this happening?
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– What scenarios in terms of projected cost, schedule, and scope could/should we plan for?
– Justification: what are your research questions and how do you motivate them?
– Operationally, what does project management integration mean?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 9 – one or the other, or both?
– What work wouldnt get done if no more funds were added?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– How do we deal with change when it happens?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– How do we deal with change?
SAP SE Critical Criteria:
Focus on SAP SE planning and figure out ways to motivate other SAP SE users.
– How do we measure improved SAP Business ByDesign service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are all of our SAP Business ByDesign domains and what do they do?
Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Critical Criteria:
Canvass Small and Medium-sized Enterprise adoptions and create Small and Medium-sized Enterprise explanations for all managers.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these SAP Business ByDesign processes?
– What is the total cost related to deploying SAP Business ByDesign, including any consulting or professional services?
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Software as a service issues and find the essential reading for Software as a service researchers.
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– Will SAP Business ByDesign deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Consider Supply chain management leadership and differentiate in coordinating Supply chain management.
– what is the best design framework for SAP Business ByDesign organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to SAP Business ByDesign?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– Does SAP Business ByDesign analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the SAP Business ByDesign Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business software External links:
Business Software and Services Reviews | G2 Crowd
SingleOps – The #1 CRM + Field Service Business Software
Fitness Business Software for Gyms, Studios & Schools
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Customer relationship management External links:
Customer Relationship Management
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
1workforce – Customer Relationship Management …
Enterprise resource planning External links:
MDConnect | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software and …
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Project management External links:
Certifications | Project Management Institute
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
SAP SE External links:
SAP: SAP SE – Stock Quote and News – CNBC
SAP:Xetra Stock Quote – SAP SE – Bloomberg Markets
Software as a service External links:
DENTAWEB Software as a service
Software as a Service – Banking Solutions | FinReach
Enterprise Gamification Software as a Service Platform
Supply chain management External links:
What is supply chain management (SCM)? – Definition …