What is involved in Mobile operating system
Find out what the related areas are that Mobile operating system connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Mobile operating system thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Mobile operating system journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Mobile operating system leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Mobile operating system related domains to cover and 148 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Mobile operating system, Usage share of web browsers, Turing machine, Samsung Electronics, Mobile phone, IPhone X, Wi-Fi Protected Access, Windows Phone, BlackBerry KEYone, Motorola Mobility, Carrier IQ, Read-only memory, Research In Motion, Pilot 1000, HTC Dream, Puerto Rico, Nintendo DSi system software, Android Ice Cream Sandwich, Linux Foundation, Android phone, Android KitKat, BlackBerry thumb, Xbox Video, Contactless payment, Desktop computer, Canonical Ltd., Mobile instant messaging, Mobile phone charm, Channel capacity, Mobile campaign, Telephone tapping, OnePlus 2, Mobile World Congress, Personal computer, Silent mode, Cellular frequencies, Mobile social address book, Mobile security, EZX Linux, Galaxy Apps, SIM lock, Windows Mobile 6.0, Form factor, Mobile wallpaper, BlackBerry DTEK50, BlackBerry Priv, Mobile VoIP, Texting while driving, Territories of the United States, Near field communication, Personal digital assistant, Mobile phone operator, Electronic waste, Palm OS, Sailfish OS, Mobile phone features:
Mobile operating system Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Mobile operating system leadership and look in other fields.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Mobile operating system project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Mobile operating system project lifecycle?
– How can you negotiate Mobile operating system successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How likely is the current Mobile operating system plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Usage share of web browsers Critical Criteria:
Depict Usage share of web browsers engagements and ask questions.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Mobile operating system study?
– How will you know that the Mobile operating system project has been successful?
Turing machine Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Turing machine outcomes and look at it backwards.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Mobile operating system processes?
– Does Mobile operating system appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Samsung Electronics Critical Criteria:
Nurse Samsung Electronics engagements and test out new things.
– Will Mobile operating system have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we know that any Mobile operating system analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Analyze Mobile phone quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Mobile phone projects.
– Have you identified your Mobile operating system key performance indicators?
– Who will provide the final approval of Mobile operating system deliverables?
– How would one define Mobile operating system leadership?
IPhone X Critical Criteria:
Reorganize IPhone X failures and integrate design thinking in IPhone X innovation.
– Which customers cant participate in our Mobile operating system domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Mobile operating system?
– What are the usability implications of Mobile operating system actions?
Wi-Fi Protected Access Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Wi-Fi Protected Access failures and innovate what needs to be done with Wi-Fi Protected Access.
– Consider your own Mobile operating system project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– If wireless technology is used, is wi-fi protected access (wpa) technology implemented for encryption and authentication when wpa-capable?
– What are the barriers to increased Mobile operating system production?
– What is our formula for success in Mobile operating system ?
Windows Phone Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Windows Phone adoptions and handle a jump-start course to Windows Phone.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Mobile operating system models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Mobile operating system information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who needs to know about Mobile operating system ?
BlackBerry KEYone Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about BlackBerry KEYone results and forecast involvement of future BlackBerry KEYone projects in development.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Mobile operating system strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Mobile operating system process?
– Why should we adopt a Mobile operating system framework?
Motorola Mobility Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Motorola Mobility goals and define Motorola Mobility competency-based leadership.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Mobile operating system that make it risky?
– How do we Identify specific Mobile operating system investment and emerging trends?
– How do we go about Comparing Mobile operating system approaches/solutions?
Carrier IQ Critical Criteria:
Discourse Carrier IQ failures and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Carrier IQ projects.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Mobile operating system leader?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Mobile operating system agendas for the next 3 years?
Read-only memory Critical Criteria:
Generalize Read-only memory engagements and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Read-only memory decisions.
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– Is there any existing Mobile operating system governance structure?
Research In Motion Critical Criteria:
Map Research In Motion goals and triple focus on important concepts of Research In Motion relationship management.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Mobile operating system experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How can we improve Mobile operating system?
Pilot 1000 Critical Criteria:
Refer to Pilot 1000 visions and devise Pilot 1000 key steps.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Mobile operating system workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are our needs in relation to Mobile operating system skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
HTC Dream Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about HTC Dream tasks and do something to it.
– What is the source of the strategies for Mobile operating system strengthening and reform?
– Is the Mobile operating system organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are we Assessing Mobile operating system and Risk?
Puerto Rico Critical Criteria:
Look at Puerto Rico adoptions and catalog Puerto Rico activities.
– For your Mobile operating system project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the disruptive Mobile operating system technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Nintendo DSi system software Critical Criteria:
Refer to Nintendo DSi system software decisions and drive action.
– Do we all define Mobile operating system in the same way?
Android Ice Cream Sandwich Critical Criteria:
Value Android Ice Cream Sandwich goals and do something to it.
Linux Foundation Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Linux Foundation goals and work towards be a leading Linux Foundation expert.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Mobile operating system processes?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Mobile operating system project manager?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Mobile operating system?
Android phone Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Android phone tasks and be persistent.
Android KitKat Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Android KitKat planning and intervene in Android KitKat processes and leadership.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Mobile operating system project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Mobile operating system products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Mobile operating system project?
BlackBerry thumb Critical Criteria:
Participate in BlackBerry thumb governance and check on ways to get started with BlackBerry thumb.
– Can we add value to the current Mobile operating system decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does Mobile operating system systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Mobile operating system been identified and analyzed?
Xbox Video Critical Criteria:
Investigate Xbox Video projects and catalog what business benefits will Xbox Video goals deliver if achieved.
– Can we do Mobile operating system without complex (expensive) analysis?
Contactless payment Critical Criteria:
Detail Contactless payment visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Contactless payment.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Mobile operating system with what users do day-to-day?
– Does Mobile operating system analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are all of our Mobile operating system domains and what do they do?
Desktop computer Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Desktop computer strategies and get out your magnifying glass.
– Is maximizing Mobile operating system protection the same as minimizing Mobile operating system loss?
Canonical Ltd. Critical Criteria:
Review Canonical Ltd. adoptions and define what our big hairy audacious Canonical Ltd. goal is.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Mobile operating system project?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Mobile operating system processes of our organization?
Mobile instant messaging Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Mobile instant messaging quality and mentor Mobile instant messaging customer orientation.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Mobile operating system forward?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Mobile operating system requirements in detail?
Mobile phone charm Critical Criteria:
Use past Mobile phone charm adoptions and probe the present value of growth of Mobile phone charm.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Mobile operating system delivery for example is new software needed?
– What will drive Mobile operating system change?
– Is the scope of Mobile operating system defined?
Channel capacity Critical Criteria:
Canvass Channel capacity engagements and correct better engagement with Channel capacity results.
Mobile campaign Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Mobile campaign leadership and figure out ways to motivate other Mobile campaign users.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Mobile operating system values?
– Think of your Mobile operating system project. what are the main functions?
– Are there Mobile operating system Models?
Telephone tapping Critical Criteria:
Discuss Telephone tapping failures and point out improvements in Telephone tapping.
– what is the best design framework for Mobile operating system organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does Mobile operating system analysis show the relationships among important Mobile operating system factors?
OnePlus 2 Critical Criteria:
Accelerate OnePlus 2 results and gather practices for scaling OnePlus 2.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Mobile operating system is underway?
– What are the business goals Mobile operating system is aiming to achieve?
Mobile World Congress Critical Criteria:
Participate in Mobile World Congress tasks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Mobile World Congress projects.
– How can the value of Mobile operating system be defined?
Personal computer Critical Criteria:
Drive Personal computer tasks and cater for concise Personal computer education.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Mobile operating system?
Silent mode Critical Criteria:
Group Silent mode quality and define what do we need to start doing with Silent mode.
– Are accountability and ownership for Mobile operating system clearly defined?
Cellular frequencies Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Cellular frequencies governance and assess what counts with Cellular frequencies that we are not counting.
– What are the key elements of your Mobile operating system performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Which Mobile operating system goals are the most important?
Mobile social address book Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Mobile social address book visions and slay a dragon.
– What about Mobile operating system Analysis of results?
– How do we Lead with Mobile operating system in Mind?
– Why are Mobile operating system skills important?
Mobile security Critical Criteria:
Focus on Mobile security visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Mobile operating system is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Mobile operating system strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Are there Mobile operating system problems defined?
EZX Linux Critical Criteria:
Revitalize EZX Linux failures and pioneer acquisition of EZX Linux systems.
– Will Mobile operating system deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How do we Improve Mobile operating system service perception, and satisfaction?
Galaxy Apps Critical Criteria:
Consult on Galaxy Apps adoptions and test out new things.
– Is a Mobile operating system Team Work effort in place?
SIM lock Critical Criteria:
Dissect SIM lock tasks and oversee implementation of SIM lock.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Mobile operating system objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is Mobile operating system dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Windows Mobile 6.0 Critical Criteria:
Coach on Windows Mobile 6.0 results and question.
– Among the Mobile operating system product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is there a Mobile operating system Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are assumptions made in Mobile operating system stated explicitly?
Form factor Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Form factor issues and question.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Mobile operating system into the services that we provide?
– How is the value delivered by Mobile operating system being measured?
Mobile wallpaper Critical Criteria:
Consider Mobile wallpaper goals and report on setting up Mobile wallpaper without losing ground.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Mobile operating system activities?
BlackBerry DTEK50 Critical Criteria:
Check BlackBerry DTEK50 adoptions and research ways can we become the BlackBerry DTEK50 company that would put us out of business.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Mobile operating system in a volatile global economy?
BlackBerry Priv Critical Criteria:
Recall BlackBerry Priv tasks and acquire concise BlackBerry Priv education.
– Does our organization need more Mobile operating system education?
– How much does Mobile operating system help?
Mobile VoIP Critical Criteria:
Discourse Mobile VoIP leadership and work towards be a leading Mobile VoIP expert.
– In these early days of mobile voip, analysts find it difficult to quantify its potential impact. but many expect a shakeup. can carriers, either wireless or wireline, prevent its spread?
– If voip is classified as a telecommunications service, should access charges for it be different from those paid by non-ip-enabled telecommunications service providers?
– Does your company have contacts listed in the niif company specific contact directory for these specific functional responsibilities?
– What should the ntc do to facilitate interconnection between ip-based and circuitbased networks, and ensure technical compatibility?
– Taking into consideration market and technological developments, are there other categories that should be considered?
– Does your company have emergency communications links with other interconnected companies?
– Is the security contact number posted for quick reference within your control locations?
– Should access to broadband services by residential or business consumers be subsidized?
– How should voip service providers who use any or all parts of the pstn be charged?
– Should they face the challenge head on or stick to restrictions on voip services?
– If not, for which specific functions will your company provide contact numbers?
– Does your company have a copy of this niif company specific contact directory?
– At this time, should the ntc issue rules and/or guidelines for voip?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Mobile operating system Management?
– Does your company adhere to the niif guidelines for tsp?
– Does your company have the niif reference document?
– Voip – telecommunications or value added service?
– Fixed mobile convergence (fmc) what is it?
– Intelligent network over ip?
Texting while driving Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Texting while driving quality and find the ideas you already have.
Territories of the United States Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Territories of the United States tactics and perfect Territories of the United States conflict management.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Mobile operating system does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Near field communication Critical Criteria:
Learn from Near field communication risks and plan concise Near field communication education.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Mobile operating system? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Mobile operating system process?
Personal digital assistant Critical Criteria:
Guard Personal digital assistant issues and oversee Personal digital assistant requirements.
– What support does the IT Security product provide for laptops/notebooks, personal digital assistants (PDA), and IP-based phones?
Mobile phone operator Critical Criteria:
Pilot Mobile phone operator management and track iterative Mobile phone operator results.
– What is the purpose of Mobile operating system in relation to the mission?
Electronic waste Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Electronic waste results and ask what if.
– How to Secure Mobile operating system?
Palm OS Critical Criteria:
Unify Palm OS projects and spearhead techniques for implementing Palm OS.
Sailfish OS Critical Criteria:
Face Sailfish OS goals and find out what it really means.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Mobile operating system moving forward?
– Do we have past Mobile operating system Successes?
Mobile phone features Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Mobile phone features adoptions and drive action.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Mobile operating system Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Mobile operating system External links:
How to Figure out Your Mobile Operating System: 7 Steps
Usage share of web browsers External links:
File:Usage share of web browsers (Source StatCounter).svg
Turing machine External links:
Mechanical Turing Machine in Wood – YouTube
Online Turing Machine Simulator
Samsung Electronics External links:
Find My Mobile | Samsung Electronics Content & Services
[PDF]SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA, INC. Group …
Samsung Electronics third-quarter earnings – CNBC
Mobile phone External links:
File a Phone Insurance Claim for Your T-Mobile Phone
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
See shopping results for mobile phone
IPhone X External links:
Apple iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Which Is Better?
iPhone – New iPhone 8 & 8 Plus, iPhone X & More – AT&T
Details about the iPhone X available on Apple’s website include product overview, tech spec, models, and pricing.
Windows Phone External links:
Sideload apps for Windows and Windows Phone | Microsoft …
BlackBerry KEYone External links:
TCL responds to BlackBerry KEYone display mishaps | Pocketnow
BlackBerry KEYone – Price, Features and Specs – AT&T
BlackBerry Keyone Review | WIRED
Motorola Mobility External links:
Motorola Support – Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.
Sign in to Motorola – Motorola Mobility LLC
Read-only memory External links:
read-only memory chip – Dictionary Definition : …
www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/read-only memory chip
What is read-only memory (ROM)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Research In Motion External links:
Research In Motion – Mashable
Research In Motion Salaries | CareerBliss
Research In Motion | Stevie Awards
Pilot 1000 External links:
Palm Pilot 1000 – YouTube
HTC Dream External links:
HTC Dream – Full phone specifications – GSM Arena
T-Mobile G1: Full Details of the HTC Dream Android Phone
Puerto Rico External links:
Autos Puerto Rico Cars, Motorcycles, Boats for Sale
Shipping To Puerto Rico – Air Waybill – FedEx Puerto Rico
Nintendo DSi system software External links:
Linux Foundation External links:
Linux Foundation – Official Site
Android phone External links:
Using Netflix on your Android phone or tablet
Print from Android Phone, Tablet, or Kindle Fire – Brother
Android KitKat External links:
Download Android kitkat rom zip files – TraDownload
Download Android kitkat files – TraDownload
BlackBerry thumb External links:
Beware the ‘Blackberry Thumb’ – MedicineNet
Blackberry Thumb Pain – Consumer Reports
The Agony of ‘BlackBerry Thumb’ | WIRED
Xbox Video External links:
All Xbox Video Game Releases – Metacritic
July 2014 Xbox Video app update for WSUS for Windows 8.1
Contactless payment External links:
Aldi offering contactless payment & delivery :: WRAL.com
Disabling Contactless Payment on Debit Cards – …
Desktop computer External links:
PowerSpec G314 Desktop Computer 240978 – Micro Center
Canonical Ltd. External links:
Mobile instant messaging External links:
Chapter 1: What is Mobile Instant Messaging? – DZone …
HOW TO DISABLE MOBILE INSTANT MESSAGING …
Mobile instant messaging support for teaching and …
Channel capacity External links:
The Four C’s of Channel Capacity Planning – The Spur Group
Mobile campaign External links:
Mobile Campaign – A Civil War Campaign in Alabama
HOW TO: Launch a Mobile Campaign for Non-Profits
Telephone tapping External links:
Nardone v US | Telephone Tapping | Evidence
Telephone tapping and interception of communications.
Telephone tapping legal definition of Telephone tapping
OnePlus 2 External links:
Drop Proof OnePlus 2 Case – otterbox.com
OnePlus 2 – OxygenOS – OnePlus – OnePlus (United States)
OnePlus 2 – OnePlus – OnePlus (United States)
Mobile World Congress External links:
Mobile World Congress 2017 | Accenture
Snapchat IPO; Trump Tuesday; Mobile World Congress
Mobile World Congress 2018 – Creating A Better Future
Ad · www.mobileworldcongress.com/Register
Personal computer External links:
Personal Computer History: The First 25 Years | Low End …
HP Personal Computer Startup & No-Boot | HP® Official Site
Association of Personal Computer User Groups
Silent mode External links:
How to turn off the silent mode – YouTube
On Silent Mode (2016) – IMDb
Do Not Disturb & Silent Mode – Uniden Support
Cellular frequencies External links:
[PPT]SMR AND CELLULAR FREQUENCIES
cellular frequencies Archives – Harris Communications
Cellular frequencies – YouTube
Mobile social address book External links:
Mobile social address book explained
Mobile security External links:
Mobile Security Solutions – Blue Cedar
Mobile Protection, Enterprise Mobile Security – Skycure
McAfee Mobile Security – Official Site
Galaxy Apps External links:
Samsung Apps Via Galaxy Apps & SmartHub| Samsung US
Samsung Steps Up Its App Game With ‘Galaxy Apps’ …
Galaxy Apps – Samsung US
SIM lock External links:
iPhone 5s sim lock | Verizon Community
A SIM lock, simlock, network lock or subsidy lock is a technical restriction built into GSM mobile phones by mobile phone manufacturers for use by services providers to restrict the use of these phones to specific countries and/or networks. This is contrary to a regular phone (retrospectively called SIM-free or unlocked) that does not impose any SIM restrictions.
How to unlock the sim lock? | T-Mobile Support
Form factor External links:
form factor – Wiktionary
Form Factor | Root Mean Square | Amplitude
EDSFF Form Factor – Official Site
Mobile wallpaper External links:
Mobile Wallpaper for Stoners | Stoner Pictures | Stoner Blog
Mobile Wallpaper – Kids Foot Locker | Go Big
Beautiful Quotes Desktop & Mobile Wallpaper – Free …
BlackBerry DTEK50 External links:
BlackBerry DTEK50 – Full phone specifications
BlackBerry Priv External links:
BlackBerry Priv Review Re-Do  – YouTube
BlackBerry PRIV by BlackBerry (STV100-1) Support & How …
BlackBerry Priv review: Unboxing, 360-degree spin, …
Mobile VoIP External links:
Mobile VoIP App from Dial91
The Best Mobile VoIP Provider For Your Business 2017
Five Best Mobile VoIP Apps – Lifehacker
Texting while driving External links:
Stop Texting While Driving | Texting While Driving Solution
Territories of the United States External links:
The Territories of the United States – WorldAtlas.com
Near field communication External links:
Near Field Communication (NFC) Printing and Scanning …
Personal digital assistant External links:
Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) – support.authorize.net
Mobile phone operator External links:
Mobile phone operator FreedomPop raises $30 million | Fortune
Electronic waste External links:
Electronic waste management (Book, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Title 38, §1610: Electronic waste – Maine Legislature
Electronic Waste | Competitive Enterprise Institute
Palm OS External links:
Devices | Palm Source – Palm Software and Palm OS
This is a list of Palm OS devices, and companies that make, or have made, them.
Simple Spider Solitaire for Palm OS – Download
Sailfish OS External links:
Youyota Sailfish OS 2-in-1 Tablet | Indiegogo
Sailfish OS introduction, March 2017 – YouTube
Mobile phone features External links:
5 great mobile phone features (that no one wants anymore)