What is involved in Disruptive technology
Find out what the related areas are that Disruptive technology connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Disruptive technology thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Disruptive technology journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Disruptive technology leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Disruptive technology related domains to cover and 134 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Disruptive technology, Steel mill, Digital video, The Innovator’s Dilemma, Western Union, Bernoulli drive, Offset printing, Horse-drawn vehicle, Lisp machines, Disruptive technology, LED street light, Seagate Technology, Value network, High speed rail, Technology strategy, Hydraulic machinery, Computer printer, Music industry, Shutter lag, Rail transport, Fuel injection, High technology, Research Policy, Word Processing, Vertical integration, Mechanical calculator, Killer application, Liquid crystal display, Locus of control, Personal computers, Video on demand, Encyclopædia Britannica, DVD by mail, Electric car, Traffic congestion, USB flash drive, Sonic boom, Electronic organ, Pocket calculator, Paradigm shift, The New Yorker, Digital media, Kenagy, John, Product lifecycle, Electric piano, Peer-to-peer file sharing, Cologne Frankfurt high speed railway, Wire rope, Private jet, Pace of innovation, Blockbuster LLC, Journal of Product Innovation Management, Film stock, Sailing ship, Barcelona-Madrid high speed railway, Digital Revolution:
Disruptive technology Critical Criteria:
Sort Disruptive technology risks and secure Disruptive technology creativity.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Disruptive technology leader?
– How do we measure improved Disruptive technology service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we manage Disruptive technology Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Is this an acceptable application of a disruptive technology?
Steel mill Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Steel mill leadership and figure out ways to motivate other Steel mill users.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Disruptive technology project?
– Is Supporting Disruptive technology documentation required?
– Are there Disruptive technology problems defined?
Digital video Critical Criteria:
Track Digital video leadership and be persistent.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Disruptive technology product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Disruptive technology?
– How do we create backups of databases for disaster recovery?
– How is the value delivered by Disruptive technology being measured?
– How do we create backups for disaster recovery?
The Innovator’s Dilemma Critical Criteria:
Be clear about The Innovator’s Dilemma strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling The Innovator’s Dilemma projects.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Disruptive technology processes?
– What business benefits will Disruptive technology goals deliver if achieved?
– What threat is Disruptive technology addressing?
Western Union Critical Criteria:
Analyze Western Union issues and pay attention to the small things.
– How will you know that the Disruptive technology project has been successful?
– Is a Disruptive technology Team Work effort in place?
– Is the scope of Disruptive technology defined?
Bernoulli drive Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Bernoulli drive adoptions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Have all basic functions of Disruptive technology been defined?
Offset printing Critical Criteria:
Look at Offset printing decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and Offset printing strategies.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Disruptive technology? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Disruptive technology project?
– Who will provide the final approval of Disruptive technology deliverables?
Horse-drawn vehicle Critical Criteria:
Trace Horse-drawn vehicle risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Horse-drawn vehicle projects.
– Is the Disruptive technology organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is Disruptive technology dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Lisp machines Critical Criteria:
Chat re Lisp machines failures and triple focus on important concepts of Lisp machines relationship management.
– what is the best design framework for Disruptive technology organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Can we add value to the current Disruptive technology decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Disruptive technology?
Disruptive technology Critical Criteria:
Track Disruptive technology planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple Disruptive technology skills.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Disruptive technology?
– Can we do Disruptive technology without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How would one define Disruptive technology leadership?
LED street light Critical Criteria:
Boost LED street light issues and finalize specific methods for LED street light acceptance.
– For your Disruptive technology project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What will drive Disruptive technology change?
Seagate Technology Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Seagate Technology visions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Seagate Technology.
– Consider your own Disruptive technology project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How important is Disruptive technology to the user organizations mission?
Value network Critical Criteria:
Derive from Value network strategies and finalize the present value of growth of Value network.
– Why should we adopt a Disruptive technology framework?
High speed rail Critical Criteria:
Unify High speed rail strategies and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential High speed rail information.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Disruptive technology project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Disruptive technology project lifecycle?
– Will Disruptive technology have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Disruptive technology processes of our organization?
Technology strategy Critical Criteria:
Chart Technology strategy strategies and handle a jump-start course to Technology strategy.
– In the case of a Disruptive technology project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Disruptive technology project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Disruptive technology project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Hydraulic machinery Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Hydraulic machinery governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Hydraulic machinery and constraints.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Disruptive technology into the services that we provide?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Disruptive technology values?
– What are the business goals Disruptive technology is aiming to achieve?
Computer printer Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Computer printer governance and mentor Computer printer customer orientation.
– Do we monitor the Disruptive technology decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Who sets the Disruptive technology standards?
Music industry Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Music industry results and test out new things.
– How do we maintain Disruptive technologys Integrity?
– Why are Disruptive technology skills important?
Shutter lag Critical Criteria:
Study Shutter lag tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Shutter lag projects.
– Does Disruptive technology create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Rail transport Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Rail transport goals and acquire concise Rail transport education.
– Is there a Disruptive technology Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are our Disruptive technology Processes?
Fuel injection Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Fuel injection strategies and catalog what business benefits will Fuel injection goals deliver if achieved.
– What about Disruptive technology Analysis of results?
– How do we keep improving Disruptive technology?
High technology Critical Criteria:
Review High technology issues and create High technology explanations for all managers.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Disruptive technology strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Disruptive technology been identified and analyzed?
Research Policy Critical Criteria:
See the value of Research Policy goals and handle a jump-start course to Research Policy.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Disruptive technology in a volatile global economy?
– Among the Disruptive technology product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Word Processing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Word Processing leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Word Processing projects.
– Think about the functions involved in your Disruptive technology project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we go about Securing Disruptive technology?
Vertical integration Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Vertical integration risks and report on the economics of relationships managing Vertical integration and constraints.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Disruptive technology process?
– Do Disruptive technology rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Mechanical calculator Critical Criteria:
Examine Mechanical calculator planning and slay a dragon.
– When a Disruptive technology manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Have you identified your Disruptive technology key performance indicators?
– What are specific Disruptive technology Rules to follow?
Killer application Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Killer application quality and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How can you negotiate Disruptive technology successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How to deal with Disruptive technology Changes?
Liquid crystal display Critical Criteria:
Study Liquid crystal display visions and probe Liquid crystal display strategic alliances.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Disruptive technology objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Locus of control Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Locus of control quality and drive action.
– Does Disruptive technology analysis show the relationships among important Disruptive technology factors?
– Where is the locus of control? Within a Centralized Authority or Decentralized Authority?
Personal computers Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Personal computers outcomes and catalog what business benefits will Personal computers goals deliver if achieved.
– In a project to restructure Disruptive technology outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Video on demand Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Video on demand tasks and improve Video on demand service perception.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Disruptive technology study?
– What are current Disruptive technology Paradigms?
Encyclopædia Britannica Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Encyclopædia Britannica results and ask what if.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Disruptive technology project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Disruptive technology opportunities costing us money?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Disruptive technology leaders?
DVD by mail Critical Criteria:
Reason over DVD by mail governance and explore and align the progress in DVD by mail.
– What are the key elements of your Disruptive technology performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Electric car Critical Criteria:
Scan Electric car adoptions and find the essential reading for Electric car researchers.
– Are accountability and ownership for Disruptive technology clearly defined?
Traffic congestion Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Traffic congestion decisions and point out Traffic congestion tensions in leadership.
– Is maximizing Disruptive technology protection the same as minimizing Disruptive technology loss?
– Why is Disruptive technology important for you now?
USB flash drive Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase USB flash drive outcomes and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling USB flash drive projects.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Disruptive technology services/products?
– How do we Identify specific Disruptive technology investment and emerging trends?
Sonic boom Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Sonic boom projects and report on the economics of relationships managing Sonic boom and constraints.
Electronic organ Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Electronic organ management and report on setting up Electronic organ without losing ground.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Disruptive technology?
– How do we know that any Disruptive technology analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Pocket calculator Critical Criteria:
Judge Pocket calculator issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Disruptive technology that make it risky?
Paradigm shift Critical Criteria:
Debate over Paradigm shift risks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Paradigm shift.
The New Yorker Critical Criteria:
Learn from The New Yorker results and report on developing an effective The New Yorker strategy.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Disruptive technology. How do we gain traction?
– Is Disruptive technology Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Digital media Critical Criteria:
Refer to Digital media visions and assess what counts with Digital media that we are not counting.
– Will Disruptive technology deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Who needs to know about Disruptive technology ?
– Do we all define Disruptive technology in the same way?
Kenagy, John Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Kenagy, John adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Kenagy, John services.
– How can you measure Disruptive technology in a systematic way?
Product lifecycle Critical Criteria:
Confer re Product lifecycle outcomes and proactively manage Product lifecycle risks.
– How much does Disruptive technology help?
Electric piano Critical Criteria:
Think about Electric piano projects and separate what are the business goals Electric piano is aiming to achieve.
– Are assumptions made in Disruptive technology stated explicitly?
Peer-to-peer file sharing Critical Criteria:
Face Peer-to-peer file sharing results and finalize the present value of growth of Peer-to-peer file sharing.
– What are the usability implications of Disruptive technology actions?
Cologne Frankfurt high speed railway Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Cologne Frankfurt high speed railway decisions and work towards be a leading Cologne Frankfurt high speed railway expert.
Wire rope Critical Criteria:
Model after Wire rope tasks and differentiate in coordinating Wire rope.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Disruptive technology process?
– What are the short and long-term Disruptive technology goals?
Private jet Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Private jet strategies and proactively manage Private jet risks.
Pace of innovation Critical Criteria:
Guard Pace of innovation issues and separate what are the business goals Pace of innovation is aiming to achieve.
– What are our needs in relation to Disruptive technology skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Disruptive technology ?
– What are internal and external Disruptive technology relations?
Blockbuster LLC Critical Criteria:
Infer Blockbuster LLC failures and probe the present value of growth of Blockbuster LLC.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Disruptive technology process?
– How will you measure your Disruptive technology effectiveness?
Journal of Product Innovation Management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Journal of Product Innovation Management outcomes and get answers.
Film stock Critical Criteria:
Nurse Film stock management and change contexts.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Disruptive technology with what users do day-to-day?
– What are the long-term Disruptive technology goals?
Sailing ship Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Sailing ship governance and overcome Sailing ship skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Disruptive technology workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Barcelona-Madrid high speed railway Critical Criteria:
Judge Barcelona-Madrid high speed railway management and mentor Barcelona-Madrid high speed railway customer orientation.
– To what extent does management recognize Disruptive technology as a tool to increase the results?
Digital Revolution Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Digital Revolution leadership and look in other fields.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Disruptive technology? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How is Business Intelligence affecting marketing decisions during the Digital Revolution?
– Which Disruptive technology goals are the most important?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Disruptive technology Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Disruptive technology External links:
Disruptive Technology Definition | Investopedia
What is disruptive technology? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Disruptive technology for the treatment of hemophilia: …
Steel mill External links:
Steel mill cobble – YouTube
The Innovator’s Dilemma External links:
The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton Christensen
Western Union External links:
Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard
Western Union Locations Near Me – 24 Hour Money …
Western Union Agent Gateway
Bernoulli drive External links:
9332 Bernoulli Drive, Austin, TX 78748 – TourFactory
Bernoulli Drive | eBay
Offset printing External links:
Horse-drawn vehicle External links:
coach | horse-drawn vehicle | Britannica.com
Lisp machines External links:
Lisp Machines – reddit
Retrocomputing – MIT CADR Lisp Machines
A few things I know about Lisp Machines | Hacker News
Disruptive technology External links:
Disruptive Technology Is Changing How Kids Learn | Time.com
Disruptive Technology Definition | Investopedia
Disruptive technology for the treatment of hemophilia: …
LED street light External links:
GreenCobra® Jr. (GCJ) LED Street Light | Leotek
LED Street Light | eBay
GreenCobra® GC1 LED Street Light | Leotek
Seagate Technology External links:
Seagate Technology PLC Ordinary Shares (Ireland) …
Seagate Technology Plc – STX – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Value network External links:
Home | Puget Sound High Value Network
A value network is a business analysis perspective that describes social and technical resources within and between businesses. The nodes in a value network represent people (or roles). The nodes are connected by interactions that represent tangible and intangible deliverables. These deliverables take the form of knowledge or other intangibles and/or financial value.
Resource Library: One Network’s Real Time Value Network
Technology strategy External links:
Maximize IT With Technology Strategy | Accenture Strategy
Hydraulic machinery External links:
About Us – A.L.E. Hydraulic Machinery Company
WATSON STILLMAN, Watson-Stillman, W-S, Hydraulic Machinery…
Music industry External links:
Music Industry Job Descriptions | US Music Jobs
List of job titles in the music industry? | Yahoo Answers
How well do you know the basics of the music industry? Take this quiz to find out?
Music industry newswire. (eJournal / eMagazine) …
Shutter lag External links:
Digital cameras that minimize shutter lag – The New York Times
Ask Olympus: How do I reduce shutter lag?
Rail transport External links:
Rail transport legal definition of Rail transport
Fuel injection External links:
RC Fuel Injection – RC Eng
High technology External links:
HTCIA | High Technology Crime Investigation Association
Welcome to the New Hampshire High Technology Council
Research Policy External links:
Research policy. (Journal, magazine, 1971) [WorldCat.org]
Research policy. (eJournal / eMagazine, 1972) …
Research Policy – Journal – Elsevier
Word Processing External links:
[PDF]WORD PROCESSING ASSISTANT – Michigan – SOM
Word Processing Software for Windows – download.cnet.com
Mechanical calculator External links:
“Hidden Figures” Friden STW 10 Mechanical Calculator …
Curta Mechanical Calculator – System Curt Herzstark
Killer application External links:
[PDF]The Killer Application of Revenue Management: …
Killer Application – ‘The Knowledge Economy defining …
Liquid crystal display External links:
Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) – Invention and History
Locus of control External links:
Locus of Control Definition – The Glossary of Education Reform
Locus of Control and Your Life – Verywell
Locus of Control Flashcards | Quizlet
Personal computers External links:
Personal Computers: The Next 20 Years – ABC News
Personal computers (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Personal Computers – Topic – YouTube
Video on demand External links:
Live Stream/Video On Demand | The Life Church VA
Video On Demand | Ron Carpenter
CBN TV – Video On Demand
Electric car External links:
Nissan LEAF Electric Car | Rebates & Incentives
GM is selling a $5,000 electric car in China – Aug. 7, 2017
2017 VW e-Golf Electric Car – Volkswagen
USB flash drive External links:
Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive – technet.microsoft.com
Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive – SanDisk
Sonic boom External links:
Sonic Boom (TV Series 2014– ) – IMDb
Electronic organ External links:
Electronic organ – BELL TELEPHONE LABOR INC
Electronic organ handbook. (Book, 1960) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]ELECTRONIC ORGAN – Combo Organ Heaven
Pocket calculator External links:
pocket calculator – Staples®
Kraftwerk – Pocket Calculator – YouTube
Paradigm shift External links:
Paradigm Shift – Investopedia
The New Yorker External links:
The New Yorker – Official Site
The New Yorker
The New Yorker – Poetry Submission Manager
Digital media External links:
Digital Media Academy – Official Site
Examples of digital media types include: Windows Media Audio (WMA), Windows Media Video (WMV), MP3, JPEG, and AVI.
Encompass Digital Media: Your Video Content Delivered
Product lifecycle External links:
Agile Product Lifecycle Management
Bamboo Rose – Product Lifecycle Management Software
Product Lifecycle Management Software | Infor PLM
Electric piano External links:
Electric Piano | eBay
Melody’s Electric Piano | BeForever | American Girl
Best Digital & Electric Piano Reviews in 2017 | PianoReport
Peer-to-peer file sharing External links:
Peer-to-Peer File Sharing and Copyright Law
Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Policy – University of Nevada, Reno
Private jet External links:
Private Jet Charters & Aircraft Management | EJM
Set Jet – Private Jet Membership – Private Jet Charter
Delta Private Jets – Official Site
Blockbuster LLC External links:
Blockbuster LLC – Business District
Blockbuster Llc in Austin, TX 78703 – Chamber of Commerce
Journal of Product Innovation Management External links:
Comments: The Journal of product innovation management.
JOURNAL OF PRODUCT INNOVATION MANAGEMENT …
Film stock External links:
LEXAN Film Stock,24″ W,48″ L,0.020″ T – 2NJJ8|2NJJ8 – Grainger
Film stock | definition of Film stock by Medical dictionary
REAL 8mm Film Stock Footage & Download – YouTube
Sailing ship External links:
Most Popular “Sailing Ship” Titles – IMDb
Sailing Ship Coloring Page | crayola.com
Sailing Ship Rigs Rigging – AbeBooks
Digital Revolution External links:
Nomad MBA – MBA experience designed for the Digital Revolution