What is involved in Integrated Marketing Communications
Find out what the related areas are that Integrated Marketing Communications connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Integrated Marketing Communications thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Integrated Marketing Communications journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Integrated Marketing Communications leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Integrated Marketing Communications related domains to cover and 114 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Integrated Marketing Communications, Advertising management, Alibaba Group, American Association of Advertising Agencies, Brand awareness, Brand equity, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Communication planning, Consumer behavior, Consumer behaviour, Direct selling, EA Games, Event planning, Financial Times, Four C’s, Four P’s, Game of Thrones, Global marketing, Intrinsic motivation, Marketing communications, Marketing mix, Mass customization, Media relations, Medill School of Journalism, Nike, Inc., Personal selling, Promotional mix, Staples Inc.:
Integrated Marketing Communications Critical Criteria:
Coach on Integrated Marketing Communications engagements and cater for concise Integrated Marketing Communications education.
– You need to ask yourself two questions and organize contingency plans around them: what if? Next, think through how you would handle a crisis organizationally. to whom do you go to get the facts?
– Spheres of influerce in the consumers life. what people, activities, organizations and media can have the most effect on determining the target audiences receptivity to products?
– Some measurement of efficiency is better than no measurement of it. if you do not know the cpm how can you justify the expense of using one medium or vehicle versus another?
– Another consideration in developing an imc program is the nature of your product or service. is it over-the-counter (condoms) or ethical (oral contraceptives/ocs)?
– In imc, you learn to ask how specifically does your company or business communicate effectively with the audiences?
– What is the major advantage of personal selling over advertising as a communication method?
– Does the plan accomplish a few things well as opposed to many things in a mediocre fashion?
– What communication objectives might the game manufacturer set for this advertising message?
– What is the purpose of Integrated Marketing Communications in relation to the mission?
– What if product tampering occurs and consumers buying csm products are harmed?
– Increasing importance of Integrated Marketing Communications … Why?
– How is the content of a marketing curriculum determined?
– Do we need to reach actual users or influencers?
– What specifically is the promotion to do?
– What is your competitive environment?
– Build on this with some publicity?
– Sector companies handle promotion?
– Media – which vehicles to use?
– Why are you undertaking this?
– What is to be tested?
Advertising management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Advertising management failures and catalog what business benefits will Advertising management goals deliver if achieved.
– Think about the functions involved in your Integrated Marketing Communications project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Can we do Integrated Marketing Communications without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are there recognized Integrated Marketing Communications problems?
Alibaba Group Critical Criteria:
Meet over Alibaba Group risks and explain and analyze the challenges of Alibaba Group.
– What are the key elements of your Integrated Marketing Communications performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Integrated Marketing Communications process?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Integrated Marketing Communications processes of our organization?
American Association of Advertising Agencies Critical Criteria:
Devise American Association of Advertising Agencies tasks and finalize specific methods for American Association of Advertising Agencies acceptance.
– In a project to restructure Integrated Marketing Communications outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Does our organization need more Integrated Marketing Communications education?
– What is our Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy?
Brand awareness Critical Criteria:
Trace Brand awareness outcomes and overcome Brand awareness skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Integrated Marketing Communications strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the objectives of our campaign as they relate to brand awareness, knowledge and interest, favorable attitudes and image, and purchase intentions?
– Who needs to know about Integrated Marketing Communications ?
Brand equity Critical Criteria:
Unify Brand equity management and integrate design thinking in Brand equity innovation.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Integrated Marketing Communications activities?
– What are the business goals Integrated Marketing Communications is aiming to achieve?
– Are there Integrated Marketing Communications problems defined?
Chartered Institute of Marketing Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Chartered Institute of Marketing results and differentiate in coordinating Chartered Institute of Marketing.
– Is there a Integrated Marketing Communications Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Communication planning Critical Criteria:
Read up on Communication planning results and question.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Integrated Marketing Communications values?
Consumer behavior Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Consumer behavior leadership and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Consumer behavior decisions.
– Does Integrated Marketing Communications systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Integrated Marketing Communications leaders?
– What are the barriers to increased Integrated Marketing Communications production?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Use past Consumer behaviour visions and report on developing an effective Consumer behaviour strategy.
– Is maximizing Integrated Marketing Communications protection the same as minimizing Integrated Marketing Communications loss?
– Is Integrated Marketing Communications Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are current Integrated Marketing Communications Paradigms?
Direct selling Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Direct selling adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Direct selling process.
– Do Integrated Marketing Communications rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
EA Games Critical Criteria:
Prioritize EA Games visions and define EA Games competency-based leadership.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Integrated Marketing Communications into the services that we provide?
– Does Integrated Marketing Communications analysis show the relationships among important Integrated Marketing Communications factors?
– Does Integrated Marketing Communications create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Event planning Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Event planning leadership and pay attention to the small things.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Integrated Marketing Communications in a volatile global economy?
– Do those selected for the Integrated Marketing Communications team have a good general understanding of what Integrated Marketing Communications is all about?
Financial Times Critical Criteria:
Start Financial Times risks and tour deciding if Financial Times progress is made.
– What is our formula for success in Integrated Marketing Communications ?
– How do we keep improving Integrated Marketing Communications?
Four C’s Critical Criteria:
Analyze Four C’s tasks and sort Four C’s activities.
– How do we go about Securing Integrated Marketing Communications?
– Are we Assessing Integrated Marketing Communications and Risk?
Four P’s Critical Criteria:
Audit Four P’s strategies and get the big picture.
– Does Integrated Marketing Communications analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What business benefits will Integrated Marketing Communications goals deliver if achieved?
– Who sets the Integrated Marketing Communications standards?
Game of Thrones Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Game of Thrones projects and tour deciding if Game of Thrones progress is made.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Integrated Marketing Communications?
– Is Supporting Integrated Marketing Communications documentation required?
– How to deal with Integrated Marketing Communications Changes?
Global marketing Critical Criteria:
Merge Global marketing results and describe which business rules are needed as Global marketing interface.
– Does Integrated Marketing Communications include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Integrated Marketing Communications strengthening and reform actually originate?
Intrinsic motivation Critical Criteria:
Guard Intrinsic motivation projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Intrinsic motivation decisions.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Integrated Marketing Communications product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How can the value of Integrated Marketing Communications be defined?
Marketing communications Critical Criteria:
X-ray Marketing communications tactics and assess what counts with Marketing communications that we are not counting.
– There are a variety of product related problems that can turn into crises. what if product tampering occurs and consumers buying products are harmed?
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– A major study or report can be planned from the start with an eye to publicity: what can be done to make the study newsworthy?
– How might imc be used by the two organizations to improve their marketing communications efforts in relation to green issues?
– Further quantify the objectives youve established. set a range if need be. what distribution level do you hope to achieve?
– How do we begin to approach our marketing opportunities from an integrated marketing communications standpoint?
– How do selective attention, selective distortion, and selective retention apply to this advertising message?
– Which of the elements of the promotional mix is usually regarded as most credible?
– The selling environment: what communications laws and policies will we face?
– Which of the market segments will be the target market for this campaign?
– What objectives are appropriate for our initial communications campaign?
– What will be the geographical allocation of the media budget and why?
– Receptivity of the audience (how receptive are they to this message?
– What types of advantages can we leverage for our products?
– Is the brand being introduced or is it established?
– What is the nature of our middlemen or the trade?
– Do the media selected reach the target audience?
– Will there be a main attraction?
– Articles youd planned on?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Detail Marketing mix visions and ask what if.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
– What are the disruptive Integrated Marketing Communications technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the usability implications of Integrated Marketing Communications actions?
Mass customization Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Mass customization tactics and know what your objective is.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Integrated Marketing Communications processes?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Integrated Marketing Communications moving forward?
– How do we go about Comparing Integrated Marketing Communications approaches/solutions?
– Variety for sale: Mass customization or mass confusion?
Media relations Critical Criteria:
Infer Media relations decisions and find the ideas you already have.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Integrated Marketing Communications process?
Medill School of Journalism Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Medill School of Journalism issues and handle a jump-start course to Medill School of Journalism.
– To what extent does management recognize Integrated Marketing Communications as a tool to increase the results?
– Is there any existing Integrated Marketing Communications governance structure?
– Is a Integrated Marketing Communications Team Work effort in place?
Nike, Inc. Critical Criteria:
Adapt Nike, Inc. tasks and explore and align the progress in Nike, Inc..
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Integrated Marketing Communications is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Integrated Marketing Communications processes?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Integrated Marketing Communications?
Personal selling Critical Criteria:
Start Personal selling tactics and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Personal selling projects.
– How can skill-level changes improve Integrated Marketing Communications?
– How do we maintain Integrated Marketing Communicationss Integrity?
Promotional mix Critical Criteria:
Explore Promotional mix strategies and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Promotional mix.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Integrated Marketing Communications? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Integrated Marketing Communications study?
– Which promotional tools would be most effective in our promotional mix?
Staples Inc. Critical Criteria:
Own Staples Inc. risks and raise human resource and employment practices for Staples Inc..
– What are our needs in relation to Integrated Marketing Communications skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we Lead with Integrated Marketing Communications in Mind?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Integrated Marketing Communications Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Advertising management External links:
Advertising Management (2) Flashcards | Quizlet
Wanamaker Associates – Advertising Management …
Advertising Management | Media Business Software …
Alibaba Group External links:
BABA Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR XNYS:BABA Stock …
BABA – Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Stock quote – CNNMoney…
American Association of Advertising Agencies External links:
Brand awareness External links:
Content BLVD Build Brand Awareness with YouTube …
How to Increase Brand Awareness for a Product | Chron.com
All Indianz | Promotions | Brand Awareness | Media Relations
Brand equity External links:
Brand Equity – Investopedia
Chartered Institute of Marketing External links:
The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG)
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Home – The Chartered Institute of Marketing Management …
Communication planning External links:
[PDF]A Public Health Communication Planning Framework
Consumer behavior External links:
Consumer Behavior – AbeBooks
Consumer behavior (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Thesis Consumer Behavior | Consumer Behaviour – Scribd
Consumer behaviour External links:
Chapter 4: Consumer Behaviour Flashcards | Quizlet
CSR and Consumer Behaviour | QuestionPro Survey
Consumer Behaviour Report
Direct selling External links:
Exigo direct selling software platform
Direct Selling Association Code of Ethics – Mary Kay
Direct Selling | A website for independent businesspeople.
EA Games External links:
EA Games – Asia Pacific – Home | Facebook
EA Games – System Requirement Checking Tool
Event planning External links:
NYC Event Planning & Catering | Events | Weddings | …
Corporate and Event Planning – Miller Tanner Associates
Financial Times External links:
Business Acumen Definition from Financial Times Lexicon
Four C’s External links:
The Four C’s of Biblical Leadership – LifeWay Pastors
Four C’s Home – Home | Columbia Law School
FOUR C’s MONTAUK CHARTER BOAT
Four P’s External links:
Four P’s of Marketing Flashcards | Quizlet
The Four P’s of Evangelism — Think Eternity
Game of Thrones External links:
Game of Thrones
Global marketing External links:
Pros & Cons of a Global Marketing Strategy | Chron.com
Intrinsic motivation External links:
Wellness Challenges Effective By Intrinsic Motivation
Intrinsic Motivation – Teaching Mindsets. Changing Lives
Intrinsic Motivation – The Importance of Self Motivation
Marketing communications External links:
Spark451 – Marketing Communications
Marketing mix External links:
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Marketing Mix Infographic | Vistaprint
Mass customization External links:
Mass Customization – Investopedia
Media relations External links:
Top News Headlines – Media Relations – UTHealth
TD Bank News, Press Releases, Media Relations, Media …
Nike, Inc. External links:
Return Guidelines – NIKE, Inc. – Answer
NIKE, Inc. – Answer
Personal selling External links:
Unit 12: Public Relations, Sales Promotion, & Personal Selling
personal selling chapter 3 Flashcards | Quizlet
Promotional mix External links:
Promotional Mix Research Paper – 687 Words – StudyMode
Learn About Promotional Mix in Marketing – The Balance
Promotional Mix | Sales | Direct Marketing